Protecting our Customers' and Visitors' privacy:
ea Change Group is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and our policy below sets out how we process the information we collect from this website.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The information collected and stored during normal use of the site is used to monitor and analyse how parts of the site are used. Such use does not result in any personally identifiable data being collected or stored, but includes the following types of data:
- Information about your computer, your use of and your visits to this website such as your browser type, IP address, geographical location, referral source, page view numbersand length of visit
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Any personal information collected is what you choose to send to us such as when you actively apply to us and may be used for:
- improvement of your browsing experience
- responding to enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- sending you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- sendingyou specifically requested email notifications
- sending you marketing communications which we think may be of interest to you and are related to our business by post, email or other - you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- administration of the website
We will not disclose, without your written consent, any personal information we collect about you when you visit the site to a third party outside of eacg Change Group or its registered company ea Consulting Group Ltd.
In addition we may disclose information about you:
- with regards to any legal or prospective legal proceedings
- if required to do so by law
- if required to exercise or defend our legal rightsto any future purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of this business (or part of)
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will ensure that all reasonable precautions will be taken to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. However it must be noted that it is out of our control to fully guarantee the security of data sent over the internet due to the inherent insecurity of data transmission over the internet.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used.This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer (for example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies"). This may however have a negative impact on your usage of this website.
This policy may be updated over time therefore you should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any amendments.
ea Change Group is registered under Data Protection Act 1998: registration number Z9171384. For further information on your Data Protection rights and polices on holding of personal data as outlined by the Information Commissioner's Office, please visit: www.ico.gov.uk
If you have submitted personal information through this website and wish us to cease using it for the purpose submitted, please contact email@example.com
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites whose links may be contained on this website.